At GES Oilfield Services we offer Subsea Engineers from Assistant level through to Superintendent.
We also have team of highly skilled Subsea Controls Engineers, offering health checks, IBWM support & inspection & testing of all associated surface & subsea controls equipment. All our Field Service Engineers have the relevant experience & exposure on the relevant OEM’s, Cameron, Hydril/BHGE, Shaffer/NOV. MUX & Conventional.
- Assistant Subsea up to Subsea Superintendent Support
- Reactivations of Cold & Warm Stacked Well Control Equipment
- Reactivations of Conventional & MUX Controls Systems in accordance with OEM & Clients Procedures
- Witness & Document OEM & 3rd Party inspection & testing of all associated Well Control Equipment
- Overhaul, Maintain & Repair all associated Well Control Equipment
- Commissioning & Testing in accordance with OEM & API Standards & Procedures
- Technical Auditing
- QAQC Support
- Fault Finding Specialists
- Training on Equipment
- Vendor Surveillance
- Input to Lessons Learned, After Action reviews, Best Practices & Critical Spares
- Review Rig Procedures & Personnel